World AIDS Day 2020
Sexual Health West hosted a 90 minute seminar entitled 'Encouraging Physical & Mental Resilience' Tuesday 1st December.
We had some great speakers, some of whom you may have met before. Please do check it out! It's just over 90 minutes long and this is the order of the speakers:
- Using Diet, Nutrition and Herbs to Increase Health and Immunity, Dr Dilis Clare
- The Three Elements of Self-Compassion, Dr Malie Coyne
- GRACE; Getting the most out of your life, Aisling Ui Riada
- Bringing Quietness to the Mind, Patrick McKeown
- Calming your Nervous System, Aisling Richmond
We also had a book reading by Liz Martin, author of "Still Standing; an Irish woman's story of HIV and Hope".
Please check it out.